Submitting an Anonymous Tip
In case of an emergency, call 911. The online tip line is for non-emergency situations.
One of the most effective resources in deterring or solving a crime is information from the community. Please contact The University of Connecticut Police Department if you have ANY information on a crime that has been committed, is in commission or is being planned. You may contact us by coming in to the station, calling or emailing us your information:
- University of Connecticut Police Department:
126 North Eagleville Road
Storrs, CT 06269
- Give us a call at 860-486-4800.
- Send us an email message to CrimeAlerts@uconn.edu. Or use the form provided below. NOTE: This email address has been designated solely to receive information from the community about criminal activity.
When submitting crime tips, provide as much of the following information as you can:
- Who: Names and/or a description of the person/people involved.
- What: Description of the type of crime.
- When: Date and time of crime.
- Where: Address or description of place.
- Why: Motive, why crime was/is going to be committed.
- How: What methods are going to be/were used.
- Any other information such as a vehicle description.